THE CUILLIN'S ON THE ISLE OF SKYE AUGUST 2007

BC

After getting my new car on 31st July 2007 I was on holiday for two wweks in August and decided to take a trip up to Skye to get some miles on it.

I stopped over at the Sligachan hotel and captured some the morning mist rising from the Cuillin hills on my old 35 SLR camera. Now having bought a 35mm negative scanner I have copied some of these to SD card.

03042010010.jpg

03042010011.jpg

03042010012.jpg

03042010007.jpg

03042010008.jpg

Yes Ben and Abigail the Island of Syke has some lovely scenery and it was quite nice seeing the mist rising first thing in the morning. The one bad thing about the Island is it is hoaching with those biting midges. I was covered in bites in my head and arms.

Yes Ben and Abigail the Island of Syke has some lovely scenery and it was quite nice seeing the mist rising first thing in the morning. The one bad thing about the Island is it is hoaching with those biting midges. I was covered in bites in my head and arms.

There is always a bad point!