as i was passing

tractortim

nice pictures ,  is that MF  dealers just out side of taunton  :-\

yeah thats the one soon to be ex masseys and the new deutz fahr dealers in the new year

nice 595 tim is that the one from monkton way ? the thatching people ?

no they still have one along with either a 698t 0r 699 or possibly both this one is the one that featured in classicmassey a while ago cavills tractor think you said you used to collect there milk

At least anyone on FTF knows to steer clear of that 6150 now....... or who to come to if they di buy it!!  :D :D

That 595 is incredible!! What a testament to its owner. Oh and Fritz you say? Looking forward to your photos even more now 8) 8)

yeah it is clean and yeah don't buy a 6150 unless its cheap!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats the one soon to be ex masseys and the new deutz fahr dealers in the new year no they still have one along with either a 698t 0r 699 or possibly both this one is the one that featured in classicmassey a while ago cavills tractor think you said you used to collect there milkyeah it is clean and yeah don't buy a 6150 unless its cheap!

ah mr cavil from stoke st mary , he's got quite a few classics still running , wonder if he still has the county 954 on a feed wagon ?

ah last time i was there the county was on the feeder , the 590 was on loader duties & that 595 & at the time he had a a ford AP cabbed 6610? doing all the groundwork all good stuff.

bigwoods sold a lot of Deutz in the area & surprising how many still have DX's working, but the issue with deutz was all down to watvere not  wanting to share a dealership , as bigwoods were also starting to sell zetor.

be interesting to see how deutz fare with bigwoods as although there are a few about now because of southern tractors , it was the poor sales that sent southern tractors back into oblivion , think bigwoods will miss the massey sales .

Tim are bigwoods giving up the dealership or has a shakeup meant their franchise isn't being renewed ?

ah last time i was there the county was on the feeder , the 590 was on loader duties & that 595 & at the time he had a a ford AP cabbed 6610? doing all the groundwork all good stuff.

bigwoods sold a lot of Deutz in the area & surprising how many still have DX's working, but the issue with deutz was all down to watvere not  wanting to share a dealership , as bigwoods were also starting to sell zetor.

be interesting to see how deutz fare with bigwoods as although there are a few about now because of southern tractors , it was the poor sales that sent southern tractors back into oblivion , think bigwoods will miss the massey sales .

Tim are bigwoods giving up the dealership or has a shakeup meant their franchise isn't being renewed ?

590 still on the loader and 3085/95 does the big jobs now

i'm not sure we'll miss the massey sales as mucjh as the customers will miss the service and backup they got

i think the duetzs will pann out ok there are 4 sold another 10 on order with 5 of those being demo units and as you say southern tractors service let them down as the product it self is very good

590 still on the loader and 3085/95 does the big jobs now

i'm not sure we'll miss the massey sales as mucjh as the customers will miss the service and backup they got

i think the duetzs will pann out ok there are 4 sold another 10 on order with 5 of those being demo units and as you say southern tractors service let them down as the product it self is very good

so who will be the main MF dealer now then ? compass?

• 2 months later...

thought a quick update was in order a few shots from work of some new deutzs and a lovely 698t

asiwaspassing009-4.jpglittle agrolux 65 going to a campsite for grass mowing in the summer and for the straw chopper during the winter on the beef unit

Edited by tractortim