asiwaspassing006.jpg

clayton buggy think he was waiting for the bowser to turn up

asiwaspassing010.jpg

936 with a 6m powerharrow

asiwaspassing012.jpg

pulling a simba double press and flat roll

asiwaspassing008.jpg

895 with massey 200 trailer and the 6100 with the agriwest feeder on

i used to drive everything mate , more often than not dibs was out spraying , so i'd end up doing the foraging with either the valmet or the massey  ;D  other than that i was always on the pit with the 804 , one of the best tractors i've ever used on pit with front mounted buckrake , mind you good job i carried me tool box around with me as it was used more than i would have liked  ;D ;D  i used to like silage at mike's he's so laid back it's a wonder he doesn't fall asleep , well that & his missus used to come out with chilled prawn cocktail sarnies for dinner & a few cans of ale ..................oh yeah & loads of ice lollies ..........happy days

he does his own silage now though doesn't he ? i thought i saw the deere on an old single chop blower &towed trailer , has the other little inter gone now then ?

Nice couple of photos, Redrock seem to have an opening down your neck of the woods I see.

redrock have been popular for a fair while round here tris , mainly contractors though & a few of the bigger farms , i saw a few hauling dung last weekend heaped right up , they seem to take the punishment better than the AW's & richard westerns ,especially with the silage sides on ! don't know who the dealers are but Mole Valley used to deal them years back when they were the 'new' trailer in town

tim who's the local farmer silageing ? johnsons ? & as for the people over by woodlands i used to deliver to them but the name escapes me over from west hatch , didn't know they had  big massey though

the NH with sprayer looks like tony's but probably not  ::) 

& is that a feeder box on the back of mikes JD  :of :of  what happened to the little phut phut dumper he used to manually fork silage into  ;D

silaging is parris's the redrock dealer was brian anning untill redrock went now he sells herron trailers not sure they'll be as strong as a redrock as marcus says i've seen alot of people hauling dung in them with the sides on

think the people spreading fert were adams but the 8280 comes from beercrocombe right in the village

yes the nh and sprayer is tony moved up to 20m now also just bought a new nh and loader

the phut phut dumper still lives always starts on the handle too but does suffer which a drug addiction now to easy start i'm afraid!

silaging is parris's the redrock dealer was brian anning untill redrock went now he sells herron trailers not sure they'll be as strong as a redrock as marcus says i've seen alot of people hauling dung in them with the sides on

think the people spreading fert were adams but the 8280 comes from beercrocombe right in the village

yes the nh and sprayer is tony moved up to 20m now also just bought a new nh and loader

the phut phut dumper still lives always starts on the handle too but does suffer which a drug addiction now to easy start i'm afraid!

ah richard parris ?

Adams, that's the chap, that field's a fair way from his farm though ? no i spose not if you come down past the rspca centre  :)  who on earth has a tractor that big in beerecrocombe ?

does that mean tony's swapped the JD & loader in then ?........really must drop in on him sometime  :)  never know he might offer me a job again  :) :)

phut,phut,phut,phut  ;D

will ring you later about a dungspreader mate

not sure who it is its the farm right in the middle of the village parris of yarcombe there are 3 or 4 seperate farms richard parris is compass tractors might be one of there cousins or somthing yeah the jd and loader has gone sold private and a new 6020 or 6030 in its place only had it 2/3 weeks and already the gearbox is giving trouble won't engage 3rd range got a nice quickie soft ride loader i shall be at farm this afternoon if your not working today?

you at home today then mate ? well i'm off to do some chain harrowing / leveling for someone at curland a bit later so might pop round after that for a visit also got word that there's a tractor show ? at tatworth on the 6th of next month. if yer bored  you could always have a jolly in the 590 & bring the spreader over to staple  or i'll meet you half way at hatch beauchamp  ;D  trouble is we still got horses in the fields so don't know when we can spread yet  :(

slightly off topic but a nice truck none the less on the road 3wks agoasiwaspassing003-1.jpgasiwaspassing002-1.jpgasiwaspassing001-1.jpgasiwaspassing004-1.jpg                                                                                                                                  air brushing was 2wks but is amazing quality will be a truckfest near you soon