TS115 Newholland with loader

right lads hear is another thing im doing for myself to take my mind off headgecutters and trailers!! ::)

its a valtra C120 chasis and bonnet moulding i got at spadling that needed ALOT of cuting and playing with to get it rigth

Any help would be grate    ... eg what else should i put on it befor i finish it?? :-\ :-\

post-2559-132639291793_thumb.jpg

post-2559-132639291815_thumb.jpg

I know one thing you can put on it.... . .My name!!! Jeez you're kicking out some nice stuff. What a shame this is a one off mind but I can see the work involved would never make it a viable seller. Excellent to see it being done none the less  :) :)

i did this a while ago to make a ts110 i painted the loader blue like a tanco and used the siku bonnet and used filler to build up the rear mudguards a bit in places and i filed those small ridges off the front mudguards and i took off the weights and just shaped it like a weight frame and sprayed the chassis grey ill post pics up of it some time i have the 115 parts aswell just have to get around to doing it you could try putting a half set of pma nh weights on it you never see a 115 with a full set get build though so far

ya im geting tanco sticers for this but leaving it black, il put up a pic of the the 1 i drive at straw

i was going to take off the weights all togeter, and leave the casis black like the newer ones,

ya i was wondering should i build up the back mud gards , think i mite

Denis please do put up pictures it would be nice to see how you did it :D

• 4 weeks later...

Nice job Ciaran - you must have worn the tyres off the TS ;D ;D

ha ha after 4 months of drawing bailes a year in to the smalest of yards around the country they dont be long going down  :P

and thanks lads for the complements, hope to have it finised next week , if my freind sends my the paint he said he would send 2weeks ago!

ah b*lox i forgot to send the paint again sorry lads :P stupid volcanic ash and by the way [glow=red,2,300]ciaran is a dog on a tractor [/glow]im sick of buying tyres for my ts wears them off it very quick ha ha

not the first time i heard that and he denied it when i told him i wa told it  :laugh:  we still had the original tyres on ours at 7000hrs with a loader

ah b*lox i forgot to send the paint again sorry lads :P stupid volcanic ash and by the way ciaran is a dog on a tractor im sick of buying tyres for my ts wears them off it very quick ha ha

It is all coming out now  ;D ;D

and lads he wonders why i wont give him the t6080 or the t7060 would ye ???animal dunne

at least i have never lost a load Mr Healy! (in the middle of the yard and on the blindest bend on the road leaving me to sort your mess out with no space to maneuver! had to block of the road wit bails so i wouldn't get a belt of a car!) ;D even at 50k on row crops ;D and you call me an animal  :laugh:::)

at least i have never lost a load Mr Healy! (in the middle of the yard and on the blindest bend on the road leaving me to sort your mess out with no space to maneuver! had to block of the road wit bails so i wouldn't get a belt of a car!) ;D even at 50k on row crops ;D and you call me an animal  :laugh:::)

ha ha ciaran yes that was true and it amazes me how uv never lost a load the load in the yard was the good load ur load was crap that nite it came from urlingford oh well :-*

• 1 year later...