Loading wheat

jdc

Guest Fendt pwr

the shed can always be used for a different purpose if needed& can be seen as an investment whereas a purpose built bin is an expence to be justified & the current price of grain does not justify this.?

That was a good read mjb1 thanks.I was talking to an arable farmer the other day and in our convo we were talking about buying farms,any ways he was telling me that if he brought out the guy over the road a big thing for him would be when working out what the farm was worth was factoring into the value of the place the need for $100,000 dollars worth of grain silos that he would need to put up on the place.

Has anyone got any pictures of a typical Grain store, drying shed and the internal layout ie fans, etc? They use mobile dryers around here, no one has any purpose made stores as such.

I may have a few pics of some parts of the Grain-Store Somewhere I think FP. I'll see what I can dig out over the next couple of days for you...... :) :) :)

Has anyone got any pictures of a typical Grain store, drying shed and the internal layout ie fans, etc? They use mobile dryers around here, no one has any purpose made stores as such.

yeah i will have a look to,i know of a few down here which i can get pics of,most are just normal lookingbarns to be honest,but there is one all metal sided one down this way

yeah i will have a look to,i know of a few down here which i can get pics of,most are just normal lookingbarns to be honest,but there is one all metal sided one down this way

I may have a few pics of some parts of the Grain-Store Somewhere I think FP. I'll see what I can dig out over the next couple of days for you...... :) :) :)

Cheers lads, I feel the need to build my first building.  ;D

my mates dad owns a seed/grain store will ask for some pics (cant promice)

that would be interesting and helpful as the barn i'm building is similar to one local to me that i think has a drier inside  ???:-\ :-\