Because Size is Important !!

An Interested Spectator

Question

I have a body kit from a Britains 6290 that I want to use to create a 4365.

I was wondering what chassis would be right in terms of size to use. I have a Siku 4270 on a Britains 6180/6140 chassis that, to my untrained eye looks about right.

I was hoping someone could suggest a chassis that would be the right size for a 4300 series tractor.

Not being around 'real' tractors working out correct sizes, or comparative sizes, is not always easy.

Adie

ps. If anyone would like a chassis/wheels etc from a 6290 a few pounds would secure.

4 answers to this question

uh valtra c chassis would be another option, pretty similar wheel size to a siku chassis, seen a few 43's arround with square hubs so maybe a uh mc chassis would be an option to?? the 105??? bit small, but the bigger one may well work, cant remember the model number right now mind :-[:-[ :-[

uh valtra c chassis would be another option, pretty similar wheel size to a siku chassis, seen a few 43's arround with square hubs so maybe a uh mc chassis would be an option to?? the 105??? bit small, but the bigger one may well work, cant remember the model number right now mind :-[:-[ :-[

mc115