John Deere 1365 Mower

all this lot belongs to one customer...  3040 opu,3140 opu, 3140 2wd,3040 sg2,3350,3050 and a 3640......3765 forager and 1365 mower...instant overnight jd collection....one id really love to keep............altho my own jd collection now consists of 2140opu,3050,3650,1365 mower and 3765 forager so im not doing too bad....would love to add a 3040 opu 4wd

post-1779-132639331605_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639331617_thumb.jpg

now,a word on the mower build....each mower was the result of 34 hours work start to finish,and a awfully awkward and frustrating build,one which i wouldnt care if i ever saw again.......these mowers would be expensive to make,and i would not post one if i ever was to build another,because although the main frame is brass,the main pin connecting the drawbar to the mower would be a weak spot if impacted,no fault of mine,just the intricate fine detail involved in the model form...i consider this to be a major build and the problems i encountered nearly drove me astray at times...but a s i said before,all i can do is build a model to my best standard,work out the hours and then a price and if i never sell or build another then at least i know 1st hand exactly what,s involved in the model form process and on this occassion the work involved was extreme and probably too much time involved to ever build another

i dont have pics of the marston being shortened,from what i remember i cut the front piece off and shortened the body and then added the front piece on again.i made bogey axles from brass and the taildoor frame from brass....from what i remember it turned out to be more work than it was worth so i only done the 2 for myself to display foragers with....sometimes with trailers you find you,re better starting form scratch...

all this lot belongs to one customer...  3040 opu,3140 opu, 3140 2wd,3040 sg2,3350,3050 and a 3640......3765 forager and 1365 mower...instant overnight jd collection....one id really love to keep............altho my own jd collection now consists of 2140opu,3050,3650,1365 mower and 3765 forager so im not doing too bad....would love to add a 3040 opu 4wd

[/quote

wow a totally stunning collection and a lot of hard work and great detail by you bor thats a lucky customer cant beat the 80`s deere`s

brian the detail on the 1365 mower is outstanding, and your eye to have the detail spot on works perfect as the real machine, i wouldnt have believed it possible to have such an excellent model in my collection, and the list continues your skills are excellent from mower, to the 3765 forager you have built for me and the numerous john deere 6 cyl 40/50 series you hace customised over the past few years stunning models from a very very talented man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...