my newest additions from DBP

FordTractorCrazy

last week Dave and Amanda were in Holland for a few days and they came over for the evening to drop off some models. Had a good time, plenty of things to talk about  ;);D

and some models to put in my collection..  ;D

these were delivered :

County 1004 Pre Force

32-DBP-County_1004-PF-A.jpg

County 1124 Pre Force

32-DBP-County_1124-PF-A.jpg

County 1474 Long Nose

32-DBP-County_1474-LN-A.jpg

County 1884 ;D

32-DBP-County_1884-A.jpg

so decided to give them a special displaying spot together with some other DBP models ;)

post-1571-13263933256_thumb.jpg

tried another set-up

the vicon fertilizer sprayer (hope i translated it correctly) was courtesy of Dave and has a special place now! This carried example has been used by my father on his farm in the early days..

Hope to add some more great DBP models in the future, some are on order already  ;)8);D

post-1571-132639332579_thumb.jpg

post-1571-132639332585_thumb.jpg

:-*:-*

What a superb collection you have got yourself there!!! I hope they are well insured mate. It looks like a trade stand from the 1970s' at a farm show, really smart mate. Just need some County flags and a caravan now and you have a show display made. 8)

Rich, sell a kidney save your pennies mate. The feeling of saving up some money and then walking round a show with a small blue box (everybody knows it's a DBP in that box) is brilliant. It tokk me ages to buy a 7610 but I eventually did and I hope I can have another one or two to accompany it one day  :)

Rich, sell a kidney save your pennies mate. The feeling of saving up some money and then walking round a show with a small blue box (everybody knows it's a DBP in that box) is brilliant. It tokk me ages to buy a 7610 but I eventually did and I hope I can have another one or two to accompany it one day  :)

i hope to have that feeling sometime soon .... hopefully  ;):)

well i am finishing my paper round and getting a new job , so hopefully i wont have to sell a kidney  ;):laugh:

must say tris is right, the first time i walked away with the "little blue dpb " box, made me feel so proud, only a mf 390t, but still great, one day i will go for a ford of him to i recon, nice 2wd number for sure, dont care how much ot i need to do to get it either

If the lad is selling a kidney I will take one.....how about a trade...your choice, live on a golf course beside a lake or live near the ocean......if today does not go well I may willing to trade two for one.... :(:laugh: :laugh:

Oh boy, good luck with that Rick  :(

I might have to have a word with Mr Purdue at least for one of thos fert spreaders, and my expensive dream would be a forestry 1004/1124 County :P :P