Mini veg. packer

B O R

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last 2 pics of todays build and of the models current state...some 30 hours work have gone into it so far and im on my 4th roll of solder and god knows how much brass at this stage

post-1779-132639349128_thumb.jpg

post-1779-13263934921_thumb.jpg

the real one is bolted to the tractors chassis front and back...my model attaches the same way,2 very strong points front and back,the model is heavy yes but along the way i have gained immense strenght in the brass and the finished model will be both rigid and counterbalanced.....i use box section brass

Brian.............. we need to discuss this custom building of yours.....

I think it's about time you tried something difficult.... what do you say?

Only joking mate, a fantastic build, i hope i get to see your work in the "brass" one day.

Well done mate. I think you should have a stand at Zwolle :)

Keep up the fantactis work!

8)

didnt get much done today as only had around 3 hours...1st pic shows the rail at back that i cut and am replacing as i wasnt totally happy with it,pic 2 is not great but shows the detail at top of post for later attaching the wire support rope

post-1779-132639350497_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639350576_thumb.jpg