classic tractor august 2010

• 3 weeks later...

seams to be full of adverts these  months,,still a good read though

I havent bought a copy for ages, i thought the same when i flick through it, good read between the ads. But always a County somewhere??? If i do buy a magazine which isnt often its always Profi.

Archbarch & Tractorbob

You make some very valid comments ref the advertising content of Classic Tractor.

It is correct to say that the number of pages of advertising has increased as the years have gone by, but so too have the number of editorial pages. We are currently running in the region of 80 pages of editorial each month, a significant increase on the earlier issues.

The number of pages of display advertising has remained fairly constant, but the number of pages of classified adverts has increased in recent years, especially in the past 18 months. Our readership had indicated that they would like to see more classified adverts in the magazine and we responded to this by making it easier to send them in and also signposting the section a little better.

There is some good news for you in the September issue Archbarch because we have a special section dedicated just to County!

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

thankyou for replying Rory, i actually had the 1st issue of Classic tractor and as should be expected  the magazine has improved in every aspect.

In all fairness all magazines contain more adverts as time goes on and subscription increases.

I will be steering well clear of the September issue, as im a Muir Hill man myself, ive always thought Countys to be the lesser of the Ford based 4wd.

Archbarch

I appreciate your comments. Don't let our County special put you off looking at our September issue, though, which contains much more than just Countys. There's lots of factual and informative articles on tyres, low-sulphur diesel, etc.

Regards

R Day