tracks for a day

neilw

Min-till or big plough but never seeding as we have compaction half moons on headlands where we drilled with challenger from turning at speed.  So had to have cultivator chasing it on headlands so didn't get it on rest ground so now this year all drilling is being done with a Case 9370 on 900mm tyres might be tweaked thought to do 18+k with 8m vaddy

Min-till or big plough but never seeding as we have compaction half moons on headlands where we drilled with challenger from turning at speed.  So had to have cultivator chasing it on headlands so didn't get it on rest ground so now this year all drilling is being done with a Case 9370 on 900mm tyres might be tweaked thought to do 18+k with 8m vaddy

ah well I would work in Lands with the autotrac ;)

ah well I would work in Lands with the autotrac ;)

We have autosteer on it but its fact we run on a 24m headland and 8m drill still dont have alot of room to turn, even a loose one then gottta make sure your on right bouts for tram lines and as because I'm sprayman I dont have full GPS fitted just autosection ;D ;D