Harvest 2010

Smithy140

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Malc!!! We should rename this topic "Malc's Harvest 2010" !!

The tank may be for fires... when I was driving a baler we had tanks not fire extinguishers because of the pressure in the extinguisher would blow the burning bits about and set more on fire but the water would just extinguish what was burning there....

Great pics....

8)

The tank may also be an additive applicator for damp straw. There is a similar kit that can be fitted to balers for times when the hay is not quite dry but the weather is spoiling it. We had one on the Welgar baler.

Malc, Have the Kerr drivers told you they're thinking of swapping to Deere next year :of  They have one on demo this week with a NH coming too ::)

Is the Deutz a few pictures back from Ufford of Bramford :-\

They'll never lose the Lexions.... will they???  :'(  I'll keep an eye out for the demo combines though!

The Ugly-thing was indeed at Ufford, just off the A12.

/m.

The tank may also be an additive applicator for damp straw. There is a similar kit that can be fitted to balers for times when the hay is not quite dry but the weather is spoiling it. We had one on the Welgar baler.

I can see I'm going to have to find them again and ask... and make one for one of my Lexi models!

/m.