Harvest 2010

Smithy140

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes! I love the Malcy time of year  :) :)

I have been (Monday) out in the TX34 and taken some barley out... I've seen cleaner dirty jokes!

Will put some photos up later, SuperTraci showed up with the camera  :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  first combine of the year, i na field today, not working, but had cut the headlands , rain stopped play, very tidy looking claas mega 304 , must say it looked like new if the t lights hadnt changed i would have got a pic on the moby

There's a few more fields been cut close to me in between the showers. Missed a New Holland TC56 which I saw parked up on my way to work early this morning having accomplished the headlands in a field the previous evening. However by the time I'd got finished the field had been cleared. Really enjoying the photographic contributions to this thread so far.

Hi All,

well I thought there wouldn't be much to see with all the bad weather we've had lately, but I have recently 'landed' in Ellesmere, and 2 TM155's are out carting barley - from the farm which runs the CX820 (unless its been changed that is) - will go and have a look at some point if its the CX won't post any pics, as I think I have overdone it the past couple of years!!!  I think it was the only one I got photos of last year (about 400 or so!)

I really need to learn variety!

Hope your all well folks.

:)

Just started on a fifty acre piece of winter oilseed rape. Not a bad piece so far either. First tank load away so I can see what the sample is like more accurately now I have done the outside cut. Straw being laid down for baling this time too.