precision 9750 sts

tank

have been looking for this model for a while now, the ertl 9750 sts precision 1/32.Anybody know were i can get my hands on one on one,today i ordered the 8760  jd plow city & kinze grain cart(spec cast) and the ertl case stx precision,i think the 9750 sts will look great beside these in the cabinet,so if anybody can help me find this model it would be much appreciated.

Best place is good old ebay - though you might have to buy from the US.......  They do crop up every now and again.  The other way might be the big shows such as Spalding - but be prepared to pay - they aint cheap where ever you get them from :'(

I was lucky enough to buy one from an FTF member but I have seen them on BIN for £160 and at Spalding for £140.

Not a bad price considering I paid £106 to buy mine when they were current  ;) 

This seems to be the only picture I have at present 

Pict0022ErtlPrecisionJD9750STS.jpg

she looks great, am biding on one at the moment on ebay a friend of mine is doing it for me,it stands at 155 us dollars but there are still two days biding left so god knows wot price it will end up at,you were lucky to get yours at that price, thanks for the pictures.