RBM agricultural open day, 21/7 with pictures

Jdeere6910

Some lovely pictures there mate, how was the 6930 doing on a gert big plough like that???

cheers neil, the land where the demo was was "boys land" according to my grandad but it had a special top link wiith a ram that puts pressure onto the tractor. He was ploughing in 2wd and when he took the pressure of the tractor it just spun and dug in.

great pictures pat , looked like you had a good time

i also have had a ride in a 8345r , i agree with you amazing machine  ;):D

cheers rich, I did enjoy myself, the 8345R even turned itself round on the headland made driving it look effortless.

cheers neil, the land where the demo was was "boys land" according to my grandad but it had a special top link wiith a ram that puts pressure onto the tractor. He was ploughing in 2wd and when he took the pressure of the tractor it just spun and dug in.

Hmm, didn't somebody invent something like this a few years ago........called it "pressure control" if I remember rightly and his name was......wait I'll remember in a minute...........oh yes Harry Ferguson.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Hope JD aren't marketing it as a totally new invention :-\ :-\

Looks like a good day out though and nice pictures ;) ;)

Hmm, didn't somebody invent something like this a few years ago........called it "pressure control" if I remember rightly and his name was......wait I'll remember in a minute...........oh yes Harry Ferguson.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Hope JD aren't marketing it as a totally new invention :-\ :-\

Looks like a good day out though and nice pictures ;) ;)

Its not a JD thin its an option on the lemken plough rather than the tractor.