could anyone make a lely rotonde rake

• 1 month later...

Fiddly bloody thing this is :of .

Anyway, work so far. wanted to be a bit further ahead, but work very busy at the min, and im getting to old to do 11hr day then sit in the shed untill 3am ::) . also got a few tractor to get finnished and posted to Irland asap time just slips through my fingers

Few photos for colin

post-1877-132639460757_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639460769_thumb.jpg

So DD when are you building the Matbro TR250??

Mark me down for one plase :)

Don't know if my sanity will take 2 ;D:of . It's a Winter job when work outside is slow and I can spend days in the shed. But if you want one let me know.

anyway I have a wiking with a hedge cutter that needs it's diorama to sit on to do as yet ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So far, close to done, just the tines to fit and a couple of other little bits, then just need the decals to come from henri, I'm not to happy tho as the paintwork is not good >:( , tried some new primer, and it's c*#p! and this thing is way to small to start rubbing down

post-1877-132639474899_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13263947491_thumb.jpg