irish ploughing championships

tank

is anyone heading to this years national ploughing championships in kildare,will there be anybody there selling farmmodels at it?

Only all the tractor manufacturers, and Ken Black, and all the little guys who are usually down the back of the retail area. Personally I will be missing it this year for the first time since 1992, excluding foot & mouth when it was cancelled of course :( .

Only all the tractor manufacturers, and Ken Black, and all the little guys who are usually down the back of the retail area. Personally I will be missing it this year for the first time since 1992, excluding foot & mouth when it was cancelled of course :( .

Yea i should be going only thing in the year i purposely miss school for it going up with a few friends i hope

I think in recent years though the value that was had to be had disappeared  :(

I think in recent years though the value that was had to be had disappeared  :(

I don`t really think so ive been there since 2003 and thought it was getting better every year but saying that i probably havent gone to half as much as you

I have brought the wholefamily for the last 2 yrs and herself who has absolutely no interest in agriculture thinks its a brillant day out and should be on the agenda for all school kids.She might not go this yr with the new arrival being only 4mths so I might see some more of the agri stuff this yr.

When we told my young fellas teacher that he would be missing for a day her comment was god be with the days that half the class would be gone to it.

• 1 month later...