sit back grab a beer and enjoy

fergie 699

nice pictures mate, im from north county dublin see all taht kit working all the time :D  was up in John Dan O'Hares yad on saturday with Fingal Vintage Club he has some kit, 7 combinds in the shed, 4 spfh, i counted 9 balers (small square + round) 14 kane trailers 7 dump trailers and some heap of tractors, was unbelivable. The claas xerion with triple class mowers was awesome ;D  his ford 7810 and other vintage tractors where good. it was an amazing day out :)

good lad you would know michael then with the black 936

weve been to john dans yard for a look round some set up

also meet them a few times over the season

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some nice images there... thanks for sharing. We don't get grass kit over this side of the UK, but potato stuff aplenty though, so it's nice to see the 'other side of farming' in the grass scenes.

I really ought to snap some vegetable kit around my way - there is plenty of lettuce planting going on at the moment, along with spuds, spuds spuds.

• 1 month later...