sit back grab a beer and enjoy

fergie 699

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good topic need more off these started get those camera out of the cupboards and get them used...

There are a lot of topics like this on here, Farm Talk is full of peoples work, walks and hobby of taking photos of machinery at work.

Great photos an some impressive machinery on the move, the Fendt grain cart team is pretty eyecatching and those JCB guys have a lovely silage clamp to work in. All round nice photos.  :)

was a great day out on Saturday Roy, a big thanks to Peter Gaffney for taking us around North Dublin.

The majority of the grain trailers in ROI are Tri-axel, sure one of the trailers had to take the greedy boards OFF as she was too heavy for the weigh bridge!!! took 4 carts to keep up with the two claas lexion combines and it was only a short draw!!!

Was in with the fella big bailing in the MF and he was rattling up the field at 23K!!!  :of :of :of could have went faster but was a tad bit bumpy!

Was in with the fella big bailing in the MF and he was rattling up the field at 23K!!!  :of :of :of could have went faster but was a tad bit bumpy!

Our next door neighbour (my boss) used to bale with a MF 6290 and single axle Claas Quadrant 2200 baler, at baling speed it used to rock the tractor as it drove. By the time they sold it the drawbar had a huge amount of wear on it :of:P

Some nice pictures there.

Wouldn't like the Gardai to stop some of those outfits  :-X

As for 23km/hr in a baler - I for sure wouldn't like to be buying that second hand.

the guy on the baler runs 4 of them outfits he say best way to bale is flat out the harder the baler is workingthe less rockin

amazing....!!! Best set of agri pictures I've seen in a long time. Really like the ones of the silage team parked up, reminds me of some photos I saw from my mate who's worked for a few large contractors with literally 20 NH TM's lined up in different silage teams- wish I had those photos to show you guys