UH Valtra N - Valtra/Quicke loader conversion, help Please

roberthenning

Question

I was wondering if anyone has converted the loader that on the UH valtra to the newer type quickie, and what was involved? Would plastistruct/plasticard or brass be the best material to use, to change the self levelers with as i want them to keep working. Does any body know the best paint colour match for the grey on the new loader?? thanks in advance.

Here is a pic of the tractor

79e0c7b7.jpg

and here is a pic of the loader i want it changed too

Quicke%20Dimension.jpg

9 answers to this question

Thanks, we have a n101 with a quicke 45 here on the farm, ive got the tractor nearly the same bar the wheel weights, but stuck on the loader just. the silver bits actually part of the self levelers (replaces the whole black bit as on the model loader self leveler) my problems how to replicate this to allow the self leveler mechanism to keep working.

Thanks, we have a n101 with a quicke 45 here on the farm, ive got the tractor nearly the same bar the wheel weights, but stuck on the loader just. the silver bits actually part of the self levelers (replaces the whole black bit as on the model loader self leveler) my problems how to replicate this to allow the self leveler mechanism to keep working.

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

A few days a year on it is enough for me  ::);D

I take it your not a fan of them?? I honestly dont know how a tractor can be so bad in this day and age. Its hard to believe the same firmmade such a good job of the bigger t's

It depends - I only spend a max of six days a year on it as it is belonged to a friend. I pull 15-16 t trailers with it on rough Irish roads and find it very very bouncy even with Soft Ride turned on. Also I find the engine very dead unless it is well revved out. It is a bit light for towing as it can be quite nose light.

Compared to our old Fords the cab is nice but I'd prefer opening side windows or roof.

I found the T's and 50's worse for bouncing but saying all that if I was buying a Valtra in the morning a 6350-6850 or 8150-8450 would probably be my fancy.

Yeah, they are terrible bouncy, and awful vibrations running through them and the seating position is never just right and everything seems an awful reach in them. theyre about 5tonne so its prob the short wheel base as much as anything. Pretty over priced for what they are (qualitywise). On the power side ours is screwed out rightyly but uses half as much diesel again as the t130 does. the t's if fitted with front suspension are alot better now completely different machines to drive, but still not class leading by any means.

its been done, sure i have seen a mf version on here recently ,i have done a slightly cruder version using some plastic, for mark a few years back, just used a bit of retangle box section with the bottom cut out and sanded down to fit, didnt seem to effect the lift / lower part of it either

002-1.jpg