Britains Green High Sided Tipping Trailer

milo

I am currently looking at buying a Britains Green High Sided Tipping Trailer off a friend but i am unsure on its authencity..

Please can someone post up some pictures of their trailer paying particular attention to the wheels and date stamp underneath.

What period was this trailer produced?

Also what colour green would you say it is as this one smells like its been repainted completey or touched up.

thanks in advance

missed one on ebay last night after going out for a meal, but looked the same as that to me, body and chassis look well cared for, but the top looks a bit to white to me? ??? the one on ebay was a bit more yellow'y looking, faded as such, but the body was the same in being mint,maybe that tops been a recent addition even if it is a real britains one, and not a repo??

missed one on ebay last night after going out for a meal, but looked the same as that to me, body and chassis look well cared for, but the top looks a bit to white to me? ??? the one on ebay was a bit more yellow'y looking, faded as such, but the body was the same in being mint,maybe that tops been a recent addition even if it is a real britains one, and not a repo??

after speaking to my friend again over the weekend, he says the person he got it from had given all his models a clean which could explain its near mint condition and the smell (which has completey gone now). I have now replaced the top with one of a few spares I have which has slighty faded so it looks good along with the others i have :)