Universal Hobbies Ford 7810

jsedelweiss

Question

I have recently acquired a batch of uh 7810's and was planning on making them into jubliees. As this has back fired now I'm not sure what to do with them. Would anybody be intrested in a limited run of black metallic 7810s? They will be professionally painted by Dan at Oranda Design as I've already acquired a slot for them to be painted. So its just a question if anybody would be intrested in a limited run or should i just put them together and sell them as a normal one. I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Any suggestions would be greatfully received.

17 answers to this question

Upon studying the 7810 model ive realised that turning it into a 7610 would require a lot of work,and would it be worth it as there,s probably one being planned right now..As for turning it into a 2wd,im working at a FIAT 110-90 2wd at min and had to buy a axle/wheels and then further convert them plus a load of work to the chassis.Between these both things it,ll leave the tractor expensive as id say i spent at least 3.5 hours so far and i havent sprayed the chassis yet....The converting unfortunately takes time and uses parts that put the finished models price up making it hard to sell...Hard to know what to do.....

how about highway colours ..did ford ever have highway commissons on the

how much word goes in to making the rear hitch more authentic like UH's ford 5000

has more realistic rear hitch

I did think about a highway colour but i'm not sure weather they made one?

Thats what i might do, make a limited run of a metalic black and pma32 hitches