website before FTF

IH885XLMAN

I used to use this site before FTF was up & running and it hassnt had allot of activity going on for a while exept the last few days

i was wondering if any of you lot ever used it and if you still visit it

Neil who runs the message site has asked the members if they should Keep going or fold

i just wonderd what your veiws where  :'(

link is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/britainsfarmmodels/

That Neil fellow must be pretty thick if he cant see that his forum has died a death. This place is way better, I wouldnt waste my time with that other one. The only thing it was any good for was a few photos, and even they werent fantastic. I think the reason it didnt work is because any time someone posted something, you got an email notification, so you didnt have to go along to the site every day to see what was on it. I wish he'd just axe it because its also becoming a source of spam emails for dating sites and that kind of stuff. :o

That Neil fellow must be pretty thick if he cant see that his forum has died a death. This place is way better, I wouldnt waste my time with that other one. The only thing it was any good for was a few photos, and even they werent fantastic. I think the reason it didnt work is because any time someone posted something, you got an email notification, so you didnt have to go along to the site every day to see what was on it. I wish he'd just axe it because its also becoming a source of spam emails for dating sites and that kind of stuff. :o

Speak fer yerself, thats the only reason I visited it!!  :D :D :D :D ::)

oh right i know FTF had the upper hand but when i went on it 2night

neil was basicaly telling people to start posting or he would close his forum down due to lack of activity & depending on votes

keep it or fold it ?

Basicaly he said he hadnt much time as he has got another site he runs , trucks or RC cars or somthing like that and wanted either someone to take the model tractor one ?over

thats about it realy

Why doesn't he just go with the result of the poll he started, a pretty good sign that people want it to fold last time I looked.

yea right ,sh1t this site keeps going off on me dunno if its my belarus pc  or the web server

slow on that 4 D site aswell ,,just taken me 3/4 hour to fill my basket on there  >:(