Fen Farms and Contracts

nick henton

Hi all finally made a start on my new layout in the loft been hard at work for the past couple of weeks got some of the floor decked out and also made a start on the base heres a couple of pictures of the results so far

Picture050.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Updates to follow now ive made the start i will just keep doing bits here and there any comments welcome

Regards Nick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hi all ive been doing quite a lot today in the loft and have got a lot done ive put a few sheds down along with the models first up is the quad trac with the simba solo on

Picture083.jpg

another part of the yard

Picture084.jpg

the seed drill and baling kit

Picture085.jpg

couple more

Picture087.jpg

overall view of the layout

Picture093.jpg

another

Picture088.jpg

more to follow

Yes mate not bad at all been around the family today pleased to hear you had/having a nice one trouble is you eat too much dont you? Im going to try and keep this upto date now ive got the net working properly and have got some time to do bits and pieces to it  ;)

Regards Nick

Hi all just a small update ive built a shed for fen farm to replace the 3 seperate ones that are on there this is my progress so far

Picture094-1.jpg

2 large bays for all or most machinery that needs keeping under cover

an enclosed space im unsure weather to use it as a smaller workshop or carry on using the existing one

Picture096-1.jpg

door open

Picture095.jpg

from the top

Picture097-1.jpg

Any comments welcome

Regards Nick

I'd have the inclosed bit as your workshop Nick,you'll soon fill it up. :)

Thanks Ol i have another building for a workshop at the moment this one here

photos159.jpg

but i may have a change around providing i can get the ropa beet harvester in the smaller one then i can maybe use the one above as machinery storage or anything else that is needed undercover hope that makes sense :-[

Regards Nick

nick,i dont think the joskin behind the massey is big enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a beast of a trailer

It is a big trailer paul but for the tractor of that size it will just be a walk in the park i think im right in saying 320hp ??? i also have the big red Krampe one that siku did a few years back for the silage season ;D ;D

Regards Nick