Taarup 339 Mowers

the wheels are from a jd 535 britains mower on one and the other is mf200 trailer wheels,both sprayed yellow....a lot of blood sweat and almost tears did go into them,thats why im only doing 2...ill be deciding in the future what my next mower is and again ill be building 2 or 3 and thatll be it....im moving the whole model building to a part time thing now as it doesnt provide a steady wage,ive been full time model building now for 2 years and im at the point where i have to make a decision about the future,shows can and almost did ruin me,as the amount of your wage that you have to tie up ion getting stock ready is unbelievable,its very hard to ever reach in and pull out a wage.....so the future of valley models is uncertain right now but one things for sure,that is that ill be sticking to my reason for building models and that is the fact that im a model fanatic,always have been and also obsessed with tractors and machinery since before i could talk,and will always continue to be building and adding to my lifelong collection so there,ll always be something nice along for the forum members to look at and enjoy,thats what its all about at the end of the day enjoying the hobby