MF/Bomford Superflow Chisel Plough

An Interested Spectator

Question

Sunday morning I picked up a Britains Bomford Superflow Chisel plough for a couple of quid.

This is the one with the rear mounted depth wheels, as apposed to the current UH one with wheels mounted near the front.

Can anyone tell me what model (number) identification MF gave this version of the Superflow, and any pictures would be good so that I can get the decals right ?

As usual cheers in advance

Adie

8 answers to this question

all the same Adie... you could move the wheel's and tines into any configuration you liked really I believe.... if you want to make something different.. spray it grey.. the first ones were painted grey and had the triple triangles on them  ;)

Now then... MF24.. box section mounted at 45 degrees to the ground... Heavy duty MF25... box section parallel to the ground as part of the frame

MF247_Page_1-1.jpg

Now tell me that wouldn't look the mutts nuts behind a Martyn Reeve 165  :of:-*:-*

and the MF25...

MF251_Page_1.jpg

Just to throw a spanner in the works

The MF 24 shown is the frog foot type where as the UH one and the origanal Britains ones were low draft legged versions.

So was the MF24 available with both options of legs?

I use a 24 and it is as shown in the leaflet with frog feet  I also use a Bomford low draft 

One was called an easyflow and another was the supaflow

I stand to be corrected :-\