What did you buy at Spalding tractor show - October 2010

Cenfyn Davies I would guess, Mike. He will be at Toytac. I have one along with an International finger bar mower, a Ferguson cultivator and a belt driven saw bench. All wonderful pieces I might add.  :) :)

thanks are they kit form or already made ?

Quite impressed with the new Massey even though my cab was not clipped on properly, is it just me or does anyone else think the back wheels are very close to the mudguards.

brought 2 for my sons yes the wheels catch a little when they where carpet farming last night.

My haul...

Some very interesting MF stuff from various places... including a lovely find my our very own Mr Day - thanks mate

A SUPERB MF550 from the stables of Cranston and Cranston.... lovely conversion - thanks John...

an MF240 from Dave and Amanda

an MF20E also from Dave and Amanda

a show model for me.. and one for that old reprobate Pullover...

I think that's about it...

Mmmm  :-[:-[ :-[ Well to Sat Nav Steve's dismay I did the usual bought more than we sold  :D :D :D

Dave & Amanda Purdues fault damn those models are so so good (even if some of them are mf's)  :-[:-[ :-[

cant say no to the Purdues models, can you?  ;)

i did see some interesting models on the pictures, hopefully some better pictures are available as i saw some nice yellow county's :of

thanks are they kit form or already made ?

As Tris said, he makes a good few older machines which are super and all mounted machines have a choice of Britains or three point (Scaledown) hitch.

My haul included

UH Valtra 6850 in red (my bargain of the day at £20)

UH Valtra 6850 in green

UH Valtra 6850 in anthracite

Joal Valmet 8400 on duals (red cab version)

Britains Valmet 805 forestry (1996 version, only made for one year)

Britains (Ford) 2120

Scaledown NP Super Major

Scaledown 2 furrow Ransomes plough for above

paints and glue for above

Sisu Brochure

nice 7840 lapel pin

Fordson Super Major china mug

DSCF4693.jpg

It was a very enjoyable show, and was nice to meet a few fellow ftf'ers and see all the shining lights of the industry that I've been reading about for so long.