Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show Nov 26th.

Tellarian

• 2 weeks later...

Yes people its coming near that time again!  ;D

2010_NOV_show.jpg

Flat out as per useal!!

As seen above there is a Show Tractor, Briatains 7480 weathered.. 100 units made.. To my knowledge they are already selling without much talk!..  ;)  Should still be available on the day tho..  :)

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see some pics..unfortunatly i wasnt able to make it,no stock anyway,and a new job now has led to part time model building...sad in a way for me but a huge relief at same time financially.....good to see the pics and hope all was good for all....i enjoyed being at it full time but you have to know whats best for yourself,good luck to the future of minitrac genuinely

Was a good show, if only i had the money i would of had loads home with me, bought the 2 grassmen DVDs witch were worth the buy.. Could any1 tell me who the guy was in the first hall as you walk in selling the lorry calenders?? had calenders of modern trucks and also had 1 of classics.. lukking to get one if any1 could shed any light of who it was selling them.?