End of Era: www.fordcrazy001.com, Beginning of Era: www.FordTractorCrazy.com

small announcement  ;)

as only a very few of you know, i am the owner of www.fordcrazy001.com, a website about my Ford obsessed mind with loads of models and brochures. This website was designed by my girlfriend but had a separate hosting apart from her own sites. As we had two hosting services and plenty of room on both hosts, it is decided to get our sites on one hosting service to save some money etc..

Today i have uploaded the site to the new host and it is now accessible. Both from the old site until the hosting runs its end(in about a month) and from the new site :

WWW.FORDTRACTORCRAZY.COM

for those interested and for the regular visitors, check it out regularly as this is not the only change that was made and will be made. A complete new layout is being designed and will slowly be implemented into the site with even more information on models and brochures and trivia.

cheers and to everyone that has visited my old site: Thanks for showing interest in what i collect, hope you will find your way to the new site and keep on enjoying it. Any response through this topic, through email or guestbook signing is very welcome and i am open for suggestions and tips on the new site :D

-Wil Zoetekouw (collector nutcase) & Karin Lips (webdesign)

• 1 year later...

this was 15 months ago, I haven't sat still all this time and there have been a couple of changes..

- The old Fordcrazy001 site is not there anymore now.

- The "collection" part of my old site is still available at the new site. go to the menu -->"home" --> "old site"

- a lot of information has been added to the new site and right now 1010 brochures and 455 models can be found on there. Still 540 brochures and around 450 models to go.. This takes a lot of time as every model means 1 new file, 6 new pictures and another file to adapt.

- everything should work, except the "For Sale" part concerning the brochures..

enjoy www.fordtractorcrazy.com and any comment, positive or critical is appreciated