Deutz D130 06 (LCN 2011)

AJH

The first prototype of the Deutz D130 06 ;)  This model will be made only for the members of the LCN! The model is available in november 2011.

dsc00148ot.jpg

dsc00149cy.jpg

dsc00150jh.jpg

Price of the model:

801 to 1000 = €85

1001 to 1200 = €72

1201 to 1500 = €64

1501 to 2000 = €57

More than 2000 pieces = €50

Atte

are you saying that the more they produce the cheaper the model will be or that the lower limited edition numbered models will cost more than the higher numbers?

Either way I will be getting one if possible  ;) ;) ;)

Join the club and as a member you can order one. A lot of overseas people are member of LCN. Remember you have to order one before the end of the year. And only one for each member. Foreign member need to prepay for the model.

I can help if you like, Just PM me your details so I can contact the club. Or you can email mr. Van Leeuwen on ledenadministratie@agritoy.nl Just write in english because most people from The Netherlands read and write english.

Jack.

Some more details how to get a Deutz when you are not a member yet of LCN.

Easiest way is to attend the Zwolle show at the 20th and 21st of November. Membership for one year is 27 euros and entryfee is 7 euros. Foreign members (new and existing) can order the model by prepaying 85 euros. When all orders are in the final price will be set according the rate Atte said earlier in this post. When you prepaid too much the difference will be refunded. The model will be available at the Zwolle show 2011 and can be collected there.

As mentioned before I can be of help if you want to. You will not be the first.

The model is made by Weise and is limited to the amount ordered by the end of this year.

Each model is numbered. Rolling wheels. Model is painted in Deutz lightgreen. Authentic rear linkage. LCN clumodel 2011 inscription on the bottom. Added details like the Fritzmeier ROPS, airintake on the bonnet and extra seat. Special box with added information.

Regards,

Jack.

• 3 months later...