ford 7810 silver jubilee

ford/nh fan

i have finally found some pictures of the silver jubilee 7810 that our depot sold it has silver wheels, ford tractor grey mudguards and ford tractor grey roof with 25 years decals. the other one sold by different depot i believe went out with ford tractor grey wheels due to very poor silver paint job on the wheels.

UH strike again  ::)  a bit harsh I suppose as they accurately model what is in front of them, rightly or wrongly. A little more research wouldn't go amiss, methinks  ???

There is a good picture of a Jubilee 7810 in Stuart Gibbards book The Ford Tractor Story part 2, but it is near on impossible to tell what colour the roof and wings are though.

Are these UH models easy to take apart?

all the silver jubilees i have serviced and seen had air conditioning it was part of the full spec when launched, towards the end when dealers couldnt shift them some were down specced or ordered down specced. on the subject of four cylinders with air con the early ten series (blue stripe) when fitted with air con did have different radiator grilles with side mounted headlights. force 11 ten series could have standard grilles with air con but it was an extremely tight squeeze installation.

all the silver jubilees i have serviced and seen had air conditioning it  was part of the full spec when launched, towards the end when dealers  couldnt shift them some were down specced or ordered down specced. on  the subject of four cylinders with air con the early ten series (blue  stripe) when fitted with air con did have different radiator grilles  with side mounted headlights. force 11 ten series could have standard  grilles with air con but it was an extremely tight squeeze installation.

Thanks for that info, so next question is what were the build dates for the SJ model?