jordantaylor

what tractor should i next buy for little manor farm  

25 members have voted

1. 1. what tractor should i next buy for little manor farm

• international ih 624
    • case 1056 xl
    • ih international 956 xl
    • ford 7610 2wd (dave towse conversion)

have you thought about using the same method as graham does for the buildings jordan?? that way you can just flat pack them once you have built them ,that or maybe just build the fronts of them??  say the front half to show the rest of the planned kit with but save space

mind you i recon you would need the full floor at toytrac to show it of going by the dimensions ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you thought about using the same method as graham does for the buildings jordan?? that way you can just flat pack them once you have built them ,that or maybe just build the fronts of them??  say the front half to show the rest of the planned kit with but save space

mind you i recon you would need the full floor at toytrac to show it of going by the dimensions ;D ;D ;D ;D

id love to do it like that but i want it be a realistiic as possible so im going to do 2 full stores, i have just worked them out to cost around £80 to build so mandy will be glad to hear that i will be buying the materials later in in the year so i hope she has it all in stock. think i might have tosell a few of my more expensive models to cover the cost of the build as thats only the plastic and i will need to paint it , build small fans for in the roof, build conveyors and elavators and get at least 2 miedema 175 trailers so its not a cheap build at all but hopefully will look goot at the end of it

how about just doing the first bay of the sheds it would be cheaper and would look just as good if the if you were sat behind the sheds so the people could see it front ways on you would have all the yard on show with the elavators and if the sheds were nearly full you could see the potatoes in them

like this guy it also shows all his elavators and graders but they are all grimme not miedema

http://www.agrimods.com/index.php/realisations/divers/266-materiels-et-diorama-pour-le-stockage-des-pommes-de-terre

well it will be a while until i start the buildins but to keep costs down instead if the store loader bein a scratch buildits going to be a fyson conversion here is the model so far. ive only just started and so still a long way to but it seems to slowly be taking shape

post-2337-132639599466_thumb.jpg

and get at least 2 miedema 175 trailers

Does your boss actually uses Miedema trailers or you just like the idea of using them? I believe there's only one farm in the UK using them currently?

Plans sound great, be interesting to see how it works out. You should get Miedema to sponsor you!

Does your boss actually uses Miedema trailers or you just like the idea of using them? I believe there's only one farm in the UK using them currently?

Plans sound great, be interesting to see how it works out. You should get Miedema to sponsor you!

no we dont use mideema trailers but i think a miedema setup would look good, im going to use just john deere tractors for hauling

id love to get a sponsor but not sure how to do it, and if it would be too much hassle