Siku 2011

FarmtoysDK

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with the current remote control handset,I jusy would have prefered two joysticks,insted of the two rocker switch's and the steering knob,

Regards

Joe.

Ah ok  8)

The only downside I find with the models is that they have Beacons on the tractors but they don't work :(

I have the RC Scania and the beacons work on that and they look the part IMO.

Ah ok  8)

The only downside I find with the models is that they have Beacons on the tractors but they don't work :(

I always thought that but I guess when the first remote controlled tractors came out the technology for small, working flashing lights might not have been there. As technology advanced they found it easier to do and put it in the lorries. It would be nice for the new tractors to have it though.

i think the siku remote stuff is fantastic in every way both new and older version  and if you compare it to other remote 1:32 toy/ models in general it is worlds apart ,just the price i can not get my head round ,but i am lucky enough to get it for cost any way  ;) ;) if siku is any thing to go by it will just get better and better

i cant waite to get me hands on the fendt with the loader on

i think the siku remote stuff is fantastic in every way both new and older version  and if you compare it to other remote 1:32 toy/ models in general it is worlds apart ,just the price i can not get my head round ,but i am lucky enough to get it for cost any way  ;) ;) if siku is any thing to go by it will just get better and better

i cant waite to get me hands on the fendt with the loader on

I agree with you 100% and also I can't wait for the Fendt,roll on November for an early christmas present  8)

i think the siku remote stuff is fantastic in every way........and if you compare it to other remote 1:32 toy/ models in general it is worlds apart ,just the price i can not get my head round

Do you not think those two factors are related ??  ;) 

You can't expect the standard of the Siku remotes on another makers radio controlled at half the price.