Agrium Models Pasture Topper

Hi Guys,

Been asked by Ian Leather aka Agrium Models to post some pics of his new model, a pasture topper. As you can see from the pics it's completely scratch built and is up to his usual high standards. It's still at it's prototype stage at the moment, he has some alterations to make on the linkage before it goes into full production Any thoughts or questions on the model post or e-mail him direct.

Cheers

Nathan

Not sure old Ford. He hasn't set a date yet as this is still the prototype etc. I'll let you know when he sets a date though, or maybe e-mail him direct.

Cheers

Nathan

Sorry I didn't reply I have created the necessary drawings and am about to send them to be cast.? Unfortunatley I dont know about manufacture costs as yet,? I may put an advert on ebay for people to order one and also on my website.? There will be a 1/2 page advert in classic tractor in the coming months as I have some more scratch built stuff on the production line.

These include - Low Loader, Front Press, Twin Bale Squeeze, Bale Squeeze, Towable roller and more on the drawing board

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah as FP said some numpty tried to take a piccy of it while it was still running, mucked up the camera, lost all his hair and to top it all off (pun intended ;):D) lost both of his hands. It's a terrible shame really.