Pressure Washing the Fergie......Before and After......

NewHolland2

Mechanics and Electrics are the worst......My hydraulics and electrics are fine though just to show off...... :D;) ;)

The things i could say to you right now  :D :D :D mine arnt i need to redo all my hydraulics (nearly done just got to put it all back together and i also found out i need to redo all my electrics as battery doesnt charge and alot of the wires are exposed :( :(

yeah will do ,always looking for the miss add fergy models ,where people don't check there ebay settings

Cheers Sean...... :) :) :)

The things i could say to you right now  :D :D :D mine arnt i need to redo all my hydraulics (nearly done just got to put it all back together and i also found out i need to redo all my electrics as battery doesnt charge and alot of the wires are exposed :( :(

If the battery charging problem is like the way mine was then all you should have to do is replace the brushes in the dynamo...... :) :) :)