Grassland 2005

ctsboy

Don't think there is a Grassland this year! I hearsd arumour that it is going to be every 3 years >:(

That JD set up went like a train! So did the chopper that was following it! The New holland chopper sounded like a bag of spanners going through it all the time!

I may have some pics of the Krone Big X will have a look!

James

Guest Fendt pwr

Yer mine too,The prob is making the time to do it with work and all,I'd need to ask for a good 5 weeks off just to make it worth all the $$ I think.

wot a tool doe boy

thats not a nice thing to call yerself  :D :D :D

welcome to the forum toolboy tooldoe doe boy  ;) enjoy yerself here  :) :) :)

i may go to grassland at the bath & west on the 10 of may ,anyone else going ,as it's a good day out. the last one i went to it was tipping it down & the only forager to keep going was a reco-mengele powered by a fendt ............................of course ! :) :)

I'll be at Grassland, I thought there was only one Grassland but the Comittee just alternated the venues? I have been to the Stonleigh one once but with Shepton on the doorstop it isn't a show to be missed for uz wezcunry boyz!!

Where is Cereals this yeay? I demonstrated the John Dale Zero Till Drill there a few years back

No I didn't, that was Tillage near Mere in Somerset.

Numpty. :-\

If it falls on my day off I will be there.

You'll see me, I'm the one who looks like Jimmy Crankie, throwing KitKat wrappers in the swaths. .... If ever your on a rake and the chopper is hunting you down throw you lunch wrappers out the window or keep some barbed wire with you. Snip bits off now and again and chuck it outthe back window. Drives the chopper pilot mad trying to find it when the detector goes off!! ;)

I'll be at Grassland, I thought there was only one Grassland but the Comittee just alternated the venues? I have been to the Stonleigh one once but with Shepton on the doorstop it isn't a show to be missed for uz wezcunry boyz!!

Where is Cereals this yeay? I demonstrated the John Dale Zero Till Drill there a few years back

No I didn't, that was Tillage near Mere in Somerset.

Numpty. :-\

but you're positively 'oop north tha nose,recon ,aye lad :D :D :D :D :D :D

as for the sweet papers ,glad i'm not the only one  ;)