Presentation of myself. "Johnny"

Johnny

Hi all.

My name is Johnny.

I am 58 years old.

Before I introduce myself closer, I just have to mention that this forum is the coolest thing I've visited. Here I remain a member.

I have had some problems to upload my photos here, but it seems to have resolved itself nu.Tyvärr I can only upload four photos at once.

I'm not so good in English so I use Google translation.

Hope you can stand it.

I have three hobbies. Photography - Fly + tying flies and building farm buildings at a scale of 1:32.

The models I make I have not found anywhere in the world. I know that these are unique.

The idea is that I sometime in January-February 2011th Shall I open my WEB COMMERCE. by name: BOX MODELS.

Where will you be able to buy laser-cut windows, doors, doors and lots of other products for the construction of buildings in scale 1:32.

Although veneers o plastic tree that fits the scale.

Want to know more?

Contact me.

MVH / Johnny

post-3059-13263959715_thumb.jpg

post-3059-132639597207_thumb.jpg

post-3059-132639597308_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Johnny... may I suggest that you look to the 'problem free' photobucket option to upload your images on here... it's a lot less trouble than resizing them and you can then share it with other (lesser  ;);D ) forums you may choose to visit.

Thanks for your kind comments regarding our forum being 'absolute' ... it is indeed something that we are all very proud of.

If you'd like any help in 'mastering' photobucket then please don't hesitate to look me up with a personal message where I will be very pleased to help.

Mark... age 43 and 3/4