muckspreading 6920 and 6480

The Top Doe Boy

Are they Zetor Rhu 5.5 spreaders or whatever they call them? I know they arn't the most popular of things but from what I have found they are blimmin good little machines if you look after them. I think Sulky do a similar machine too.

Lovely photo's, what area are you in?

zetor muck spreaders eh,cheers deer-est,another new one i have lernt this week :D :D :D :D

shame i can't pick up this spelling lark that easy

On second glance I'm no sure if they are Zetor's now but yes Zetor make a lovelly little apreader, horizontal beaters over discs. These look like verticle beaters .  ..  :'( :'( :'( I'm in a cuffuffle now!!!

None of them about here, more Bunnings spreaders as they are only made 5 miles from here and built to last. Some of the best spreaders and trailers on the market in my opinion. Never seem to get a lot of trouble with their machines like some people have had with Western and ECE spreaders.