Pike Farm & Model Buildings *woolsheds*

Farmersam

Ok, finally got around to puttin up my collection. I know it is very small compared to all you other collectors but I still really enjoy it.

I have images of buildings I have built, some of my dad's and my own collection in the cabinet and finally my own carpet farm layout.

Hope you all enjoy looking at it. Please feel free to ask me any questions or request more pictures.

Am 13 yrs old now. Was 9, 10, 11, and 12 yrs old when i built the scratch built models

Enjoy! :)

First the cabinet collection: :D

2b04f8d6.jpg

Hitachi digger

a2bcd0eb.jpg

Cat challenger

a467bf25.jpg

Cat loader

5b3e0fdd.jpg

Cat dozer

71f6391a.jpg

Volvo dumper

894f4ff3.jpg

Krone Big M ii

b97a4512.jpg

Krone Big x

8e300b0e.jpg

John Deere 9750 Harvester - Have got maize head also

1704cc0c.jpg

John Deere 8400 and Kuhn mower conditioner

8c77e3d4.jpg

Kit set  Scania

4168fddc.jpg

Kit set international

45a553cd.jpg

JD 1/64 tractors

af4a8866.jpg

JD 1/64 cultivation

c2a4811c.jpg

JD 1/64 Hay making

acf690f2.jpg

bf86b7b6.jpg

Made the local farm supply store, Farmlands. Copied off the real design. Has got real feed sacks the same brand as we use on the farm, tools, clothes, drench cans like we use on the farm and lots lots more. Even got opening hours on the front of door. Got working light and has a speaker inside that actually plays  music ( i have made a farmland ad to play out the speaker also!)

4b2984af.jpg

1cb43f0c.jpg

0a4663e0.jpg

b565b8ef.jpg

adc483b6.jpg

a1449b2c.jpg

ef1cae45.jpg

beacd436.jpg

f8b042d1.jpg

26be6029.jpg

9eeda087.jpg

WOW  :of :of

We have the son of Graham that he never had!!

Those sheds are AMAZING mate!!

Truly excellent, well done and such creativity at a young age!!

Are you living in NZ then mate?

Well done again Sam!!

WOW  :of :of

We have the son of Graham that he never had!!

Those sheds are AMAZING mate!!

Truly excellent, well done and such creativity at a young age!!

Are you living in NZ then mate?

Well done again Sam!!

Haha! Love your "son of Graham" quote!

Thanks for those compliments Jez, I'm quite chuffed at you saying that, especially coming from such a shed-building-expert! :D;D

Yes I am living in NZ. Makes it a lot more fun talking to others who are model-making halfway across the world!

Have got a few more sheds to post on here tomorrow that I built 2 years ago. They are rough as guts, but look pretty good considering he age I was when I built them.

very nice work sam, maybe i should just give you my shed plans and let you build it....

some very nice work there mate, i can see you will be a builder in years to come

Thanks Nick ;) I don't think I could get your shed looking as good as you will have it. Look forward to following your progress.

Do you know if there is any courses or any one  who would be keen to teach abot scratch building and customizations? Or is everyone self taught around here? Would love to get into scratch building implements in the future- but haven't learnt how to use plastics etc.

Some really interesting builds there, Sam. Particularly like the Country Store - the level of detail is very impressive. What scale did you use?

Hi thanks Mandy.  :)  I didn't really get scales when I started building it, but it ended up about 1/87 scale. Was a lot of fun making it!

• 3 weeks later...

thats some creative imagination you have there sam , shame a lot more kids dont do that sort of thing rather than sit on X box all day

keep up the good work  :)

Thanks, that's really encouraging. Hope to het more pics up when I get home from holiday.