john deere 6930 & john deere 753 loader

looking good mate

thanks. its the response i was hoping for

That looks really well,

is the tanker any good ;)???

thanks, the tanker is a superb model, so much detail like the real thing and i know from working with the exact tanker at poplars. everythink is perfect on it

Looks great, Deeres are the one tractor that need the loader painted the same colour as the tractor to look like anything at all

thats why i did it. the quicke loader looked good on it but i much prefer them with jd loaders on. the wiking one will probably look the same but allot more detailed and probably a better paint job. i will still get one just to compare them

Yeah looking forward to the wiking one regardless of what it will be they never dissapoint. Did one a while back myself on a 6820 then put it on a 6430 still have to get decals made up. Good luck getting the pipes back on i lost most mine and broke alot of the mechnisms puting it all back together too, but looks the part even if not functional ha ha!

Yeah looking forward to the wiking one regardless of what it will be they never dissapoint. Did one a while back myself on a 6820 then put it on a 6430 still have to get decals made up. Good luck getting the pipes back on i lost most mine and broke alot of the mechnisms puting it all back together too, but looks the part even if not functional :)

i had a right job with the loader when painting as i was using proper john deere paint and it was almost melting the plastic parts. some of the thinner bits have melted in places and even melted right through but luckily it still move well but it did worry me.

i hope wiking make some attachments otherwise ill have to use my one as i have a few attachments for it

I used alot of primer on mine, then the spray paint wasnt as harsh on it, but broke fittings as the paint was blocking the sprayy holes. I painted a buckect, and a mchale handler green too, but the handlers siku and doesnt fit great, sure even the uh attachments dont all fit, the forks off my deutz dont fit the quickie vise versa the bucket