ROS 2011

AJH

Why the hell did they not do that with the first 180-90 they made 3 or 4 years back ?  >:(  Watch now ,they will do the same with the 160-90 again & so on. Its a bit of a money making racket in my view. I aint going to buy it,have the first one which will do me fine. Id spend my hard earned cash on the G240 thats due to be realised instead. But for anyone that never bought there first 180-90 model, ye might aswell get this one. ::)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though ive always disliked the  Fiat 90 series I have to congratulate ROS on the accuracy of the 180 model and look forward to future releases.

Talking of  new releases when is the Big X 1100  Krone arriving in the UK??  I see Tractorium have had it as available for at least 2weeks so it must be due soon ???

Good thinking Mark,but the trailer hitch is a small hydraulic plastic thing,same as wagon and drag's use,I can't see any holes on the model,these pieces have a chromed pin on one end and a threaded hole with a small screw on the other, I originally thought they might be to support the header when not attached,but like i say,can't see any holes???

Regards

Joe.

You only need one, the second is a production mistake.  If you turn the harvester over there is a threaded hole in the centre just behind the rear bumper where you attach the drawbar adopter.  It allows standard trailers to be attached.   

Ah  :D thank you dwmp,I might have worked that out myself if only one was included  ::) ,but I was looking for two holes spaced equally on the model,

BigX11008.jpg

BigX11009.jpg

BigX11009a.jpg

Would you also happen to know anything about the crop support bar at the back of the left hand cutter being twisted,see this photo,

BigX11004.jpg

Regards

Joe.