The Legend 7488 (finished)

One of my favorite tractors is the mythical legend International 7488 which was the last in the line of their 2 +2 Tractors. They are so rare is because its only 16 made . I've always wanted this as a model and have had it in mind for a long time so now I saw my chance when Britains released their 3588 which may be a base for 7488  :D 

post-1581-132639687721_thumb.jpg

post-1581-132639687743_thumb.jpg

post-1581-132639687758_thumb.jpg

What a beast!! Looking forward to this  ;)

Yes it is indeed,here is some more info  ;) 

http://caseihtractors.freewebspace.com/70series.html

i will be looking forward to this one it wasnt any bigger than the 3588 length wise i mean  it had more HPs didnt it

27 cm longer just, and it depends mostly on the new grill  ;)

One of my favorite tractors is the mythical legend International 7488 which was the last in the line of their 2 +2 Tractors. They are so rare is because its only 16 made . I've always wanted this as a model and have had it in mind for a long time so now I saw my chance when Britains released their 3588 which may be a base for 7488  :D

You and me both :), been thinking a lot about doing one of these, actually bought one of those remote controlled 2+2 for the project, but i didnt seem right for it, so I've also been looking at the new 3588 for base model :)

Sonny

Great project Peter, can not wait to see how it turns out  ;)

Here is the begining Erik  :)

You and me both :) , been thinking a lot about doing one of these, actually bought one of those remote controlled 2+2 for the project, but i didnt seem right for it, so I've also been looking at the new 3588 for base model :)

Sonny

Nice to hear Sonny, I think the 3588 is a perfect model for the job  ;)