blue john deere wiking

Nice paint job, it looks really well.

Question, why did you painted him blue?

Greetings,

theres a construction company over here in the uk called balfour beatty, and they paint there tractors this  colour, the last ones they had were mcmormricks which farmmodels.co.uk did as limited edition uh models a few years back now, the mtx175 and a mc 105, it was recewntly announced that they had swapped to jd

heres the mtx175 version for you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/U-H-McCORMICK-MTX175-BBPNL-BLUE-LTD-EDITION-TRACTOR-/260758904548?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3cb6711ee4

Someone else on here did a blue JD some time ago and put the Balfour Beatty decals  on her as well. I'm not too sure about the colour myself but you sure do a great job Peter ;) ;)

Someone else on here did a blue JD some time ago and put the Balfour Beatty decals  on her as well. I'm not too sure about the colour myself but you sure do a great job Peter ;) ;)

hi robbo it was peter who had the other jd with the balfour beatty stickers on it based on the siku model rather than the wiking

032.jpg

hi robbo it was peter who had the other jd with the balfour beatty stickers on it based on the siku model rather than the wiking

Whoops sorry  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

note to self.......keep up  :-X :-X :-X

you send me it and i will paint a tractor ,truck or van any colour /livery you like ,this wiking jd has been done for a forum member and will be on display at spalding model show,this is the most complex model i have done just because there were about 40 individual parts to paint ,

i will be at spalding in the small hall if you would like to see the quality of my work , ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

convo havent had the chance to reply but this is a totally mindblowing job that you have done to this tractor and it now takes pride of place in the display cabinet along with the police one , many thanks for the hard work you did on both models and keep up the excellent work

I cant believe youve gone to the trouble of removing the stickers and painting it blue and then replaced the same WRONG stickers ;)    Its an 7530  NOT a 6930  as indeed Wiking have now acknowledged their obvious (to me anyway) willy up!

ah i do belive the balfour ones are 6*30s ??? so pphhhwwrrttt  ;) ;) ;) ;)  its not wrong in this case jd press release says they are 6030 series

http://www.deere.co.uk/en_GB/info_fun/press_room/press_room/2010/jul/balfour_beatty.html

I cant believe youve gone to the trouble of removing the stickers and painting it blue and then replaced the same WRONG stickers ;)    Its an 7530  NOT a 6930  as indeed Wiking have now acknowledged their obvious (to me anyway) willy up!

WRONG stickers  >:( >:( sorry i do not under stand what you are trying top say ,or you don't know what you are trying to say  ??? ??? .let me say  it came in a wiking box with 6930 on it and it got 6930 back on it ,i will just say one other thing i always remove any stickers when i paint a model then replace them ,please do your home work on the whole subject before saying any thing what make you say it is a 7530 any way ,constructive criticism i can take but what is your point ??? ???