blue john deere wiking

Please NO let's not start the JD debate off again :police:

blimey something me and mark agree on at last  ;):laugh: :laugh:

there has been a topic on this and it did drag on a little ;D ;D ;D  however if any more posts about it appear in your topic now i shall delete them ,the conversions a cracker, shame the loader version isnt out yet, that would be a great one to do blue as all they bought are loader ones, maybe a winch built for the back to?? go on you know you want to 

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe youve gone to the trouble of removing the stickers and painting it blue and then replaced the same WRONG stickers ;)    Its an 7530  NOT a 6930  as indeed Wiking have now acknowledged their obvious (to me anyway) willy up!

quote this model was badged to suit the customers requirements mainly me!!!!! the balfour beatty`s are 6630`s but i wanted 6930`s on the model and the job done was spectacular the closest model out there to the real balfour beatty tractor