mr softies brochure collection

mr softie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats the end of round 3 for today i still have a lot to get through manitou , dowdswell lely, pz to name a few, will do this on monday as i have now put the camera on charge for spalding

some lovely stuff there...ive still afew of your jd brochures here as well.....dont know where id begin to picture my brochures as they are fairly extensive too...i love to see old brochures and amongst your,s ive spotted a forthcoming model build so ill be in touch

Fantastic collection there and some (in particular the later Marshall ones) that are very very rare.

Keep them coming!

thanks still have quite a few to get through jcb , lely pz to name a few will get them up soon

some lovely stuff there...ive still afew of your jd brochures here as well.....dont know where id begin to picture my brochures as they are fairly extensive too...i love to see old brochures and amongst your,s ive spotted a forthcoming model build so ill be in touch

brian you need to get your brochures uploaded when you have time i rekon your collection will turn a few heads , and look forward to hearing from you soon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived