mr softies brochure collection

mr softie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice collection, I've not seen the one for the Ford 4110/4610 before.

thanks mark , a lot more to come, the 4110/4610 was from my early collecting days when i used to attack every stand at the royal highland show, both those brochures pictured are different without counting them one is a 4 page and the other is roughly 12- 14

Brian..I must say I'm worried and excited from a Model Farmer point of view....After first meeting up with your dad (great chap) at the G&M Event in Perth last year when we got on the chat about glasses, and whisky ones and walking sticks at Tomintoul and then you came along....I thought I had seen you and you said the same..... every year at Scone Palace I had to sample an ice cream....and now I see another collecting habit...ice cream tubs ;D ;D ;D

Nice collection you have there! Especially the Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee, that one stands very high on my "Wanted" list  :of !!!!!!!!!!

thanks ronald i was at the right place at the right time for the silver jubilee brochure june 1988 royal highland show i now wish i had a box of them as at the time the salesman said they werent popular

Great collection Brian just looked through all of it and I love your dedication to the hobby, those JD brouchures are all brilliant  :D

thanks patrick im john deere through and through but have collected brochures since i visited my first show which was 1984

Brian..I must say I'm worried and excited from a Model Farmer point of view....After first meeting up with your dad (great chap) at the G&M Event in Perth last year when we got on the chat about glasses, and whisky ones and walking sticks at Tomintoul and then you came along....I thought I had seen you and you said the same..... every year at Scone Palace I had to sample an ice cream....and now I see another collecting habit...ice cream tubs ;D ;D ;D

well bill ill see what i can pick up from my end i believe we have a collection of ice cream badges as well

Archived