Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

Well as you know ive been on here now for a wile and i though i would share my models and my family farm on here so here it goes.

So a bit about me our farm and what i do we farm 70 acres just outside the city of Londonderry on the Co.Donegal border we work with cattle all charolais by day im a car sales man which is ok but not what i wanted to do but with the way work is nowadays i took what i could get.

The tractors we run on our farm are a 1994 MF 3085 Dynashift and 19?? leyland 270 with a loader which is over due retirement ;D so were on the look out for a nice clean MF with loder to take over the loader work of the leyland which will be hopefuly restored as a retirment present for all the years of service it has give us.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i went down to my mates house last week to get the lend of his sub soiler but he said he was using it ant its on his JD 6420s so he said just take the lot :) so i didnt say NO  :laugh: :laugh:

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

Just found a picture of Peters NH T6070 a real nice i must say and im a massey man but its a nice driving tractor far better than the old TM range. Well thats what i think  :-\

DSC01385.jpg 

[quote author=roberthenning some great photos,dont be afraid to take some of the cattle too, like the machinery too, and good to see another fellow Northern Ireland man on the forum too

Archived