Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice pictures of the two reds still earning ,really likeing the 375 though , simply because the 390 overshadowed them somewhat  :(  good loads on the trailers  :)

great jab. love your to masseys. there in top nick...by the way back in 'northern'ireland we dont use that many straps.. :)

no i don't suppose you do but some people are more considerate towards the safety of others  ::)

Nice up date :D

Stunning pair of reds working together there. Lovely photo's  :)

I love the reg. on the 3085 and that's a very tidy stack of bales.

Thanks guys for all your comments i love to read them and see what people think on my farm  :D

yeah i love the reg aswell it was one of the buying points and with only 2500 hours on aswell  ;D

great jab. love your to masseys. there in top nick...by the way back in 'northern'ireland we dont use that many straps..:)

DMarsh i live in Northern Ireland to :) i wouldnt take a load of straw any were with out it fully straped down  :D to big of a risk.

nice pictures of the two reds still earning ,really likeing the 375 though , simply because the 390 overshadowed them somewhat  :(  good loads on the trailers  :)

no i don't suppose you do but some people are more considerate towards the safety of others  ::)

Thanks MJB1 safety is big now a days. heres one for ye last year i had the same load of straw on with the same number of straps on  when i turned of the main road onto our road one of the top back bales fell off onto the road and then landed in the hedge not so much fun  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

• 1 month later...

Well we have started getting the loader ready for painting

P090911_1823.jpg

P090911_1824_01.jpg

P090911_1824.jpg

Now for the painting  :D

P100911_1705_01.jpg

P100911_1705.jpg

P100911_1721.jpg

My dads mate came to do the painting as he dose this kinda stuff full time  :D He has a lovely landy i think its a MK2 not sure but he did a full nut and bolt rebuild on it i think it looks smart  :D

P100911_1706.jpg

[

well that will definetly make the loader look 100% better have you decided what to do with the stickers yet?

Not yet Tim no luck finding the decal pack realy want it as its not looking right on the MF375

:'( yeah they were discontiued years ago apparently

Yeah heard that Tim  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( oh and :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Great photos Robert, any chance of a few of the cattle ;D ;D

Yeah i will because there all in doors now il take some at the weekend as now when i get home its dark  :'(

• 3 months later...

Just a wee update for you guys as i havent look at this in a long time. Well at Foyle view farm theres not much going on as its to wet to go on the ground so just the the norm going on with us cleaning out beding working with stock putting in sillage. Took a few pictures of our stock so here they are.

003-1.jpg001-1.jpg002-3.jpg006-1.jpg005-1.jpg

Great cattle Robert, two topping heifers there, are you haltering them for a sale?

Great looking cows , have you many purebred stock?

Thanks James we run about 70 head now of purebreds thats all we work with yeah haltering for shows and sales

Excellent update there Robert. Good to see some stock pictures :)

Thanks NewHolland2 yeah sorry its took so long how the trushy MF3095 still going i hope

Heres a we picture of my mum and dad leading one of our heifers up our lane

008-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Alot of dung building up now so thats a few days spreading with the MF3085 later on in the year ;D

006-2.jpg

Thats the straw beds clean out so giving the new grab a we clean now that its christened :'(

008-3.jpg

Thanks Paul aye the 375 is great we tractor for moving around our sheds as some of them are tight for room i see you got a few massey now what the plans for them ???

Thanks Paul aye the 375 is great we tractor for moving around our sheds as some of them are tight for room i see you got a few massey now what the plans for them ???

on the layout or in seperate dioramas bob,all the convo,s are ones ive done before,that 375 is a credit to you bob

Archived