RC plough

richie

Just received my rc plough and hitched it up to my JD 6920 and can't get it to work at all, But put it on the Class Axion and it works fine, Now is it my JD or does anyone else have the same trouble. Also my Axion jerks when in motion could this be gearbox or motor??

QUOTE from G&M-

We have received a letter from Siku today (15th April 2011) saying that 6708 1/32 Siku Remote Control Plough will not work with any tractor under number 6259. Each tractor has a 4 digit code underneath them.

;):-\

;) You missed a bit

Anyone who brought their tractor from us can return it to Alpha Toys Ltd, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and they will change a component in your tractor to make it work with the ploughtr

Thanks to all, That explains it, never mind will have to get the Axion fixed or treat myself!!!!! Have to pick the right time to ask the wife!!!! oh sorry financial adviser, Ha I thick I no what the answer is going to be. >:( , This is the stare i'll get.