Nigel's 2wd Massey Ferguson 399

that combine is it a conversion or a rare pice britains did for the italian market

just clearing some space in the shead got stacks i never got around to drinking at christmass

3 bottles of blue nun  - the wifes

14 bottels of kronen

6 left of the stella

got some babycham left for some members on here  ;D ;D

2 bottels of harveys

bottle and a half or baleys

avocardo (forgot to get lemmon and lime  ;D ;D)

chinzano

im not a big drinker

the spekled hen got polished off before chrimbo i like that

so im trying to sort some stuff out

would you say both masseys share the same cab (362 & 399)

looking at that 362 bonnet you could extend it to a 399 maybee

I dont know im having a "liquid monday" so everything looks good

at the mo  :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D

woked last night till 11.00 pm so ive attacked a pack of steller and kronenburg 11664

the 399 cab is the earilier type as used on all 300 series even on the silver cabbed models.These tractors were all mechanical & gear sticks on the floor

the britains 362 cab is the later hi-line cabbed finish & came with a revamped tractor such as the gears on the RHS of the driver & electronic implement control as an option.

the bonnet on the 362 is slightly tapered so joining two together wouldn't be as easy as it sounds    

Marcus has go it. The red cabbed versions were later called the Lo-Line and continued for a while alongside the Hi-Lines (which were so called due to fan/ac in the roof with radio,switches and extra spotlights front and rear aswell as interior changes - Marcus' post) I am pretty sure TM810 has been playing around with resin casting a bonnet for a 390. Not sure how he has got on with it but Sean is sure to post here later. I have a 362 cab and floor pan waiting to go on a 6180 chassis, just waiting on the bonnet. 6180 chassis maybe a wee bit big for scale though yet....

why is Andy (sorry agristeve)selling it as britains  :-\

recoverd after my wine gum stint of this morning

bloody work 2night

good job im being picked up and working in the office

i might pull a sicky :-\

Putting Britains as an item description I've noticed seems to be a good way of getting your model looked at even if Britains didn't make it and also lets people know that it's an agricultural model...... :-\ :-\ :-\